> > --
> > Dn,  sarn edorir!
> > Eish!
> > lar !
> > Jux Bet!

OK.

The first line means, "Person, I greet you"
Eish is a pseudoconlang from a camp I went to.  Eish is the entire
vocabulary, with intonation and gestures indicating everything.  In this
case, I mean it to mean hello.
Alari a means "For love," or "for peace".  It's sort of a motto.  Alari
is the gerundial form of Alaru, to love.  (That is, it is a noun derived
from the verb; sort of.)  A" is a generic preposition, normally meaninf
"of."  However, it can mean "to" as in a toast.  ("To the Queen!") or
"for."  ("For love!")
Jux Bet is a spell from Origins Ultima games.

Saran!
Matthew