Dashing through the bush,
in a rusty Holden Ute,
Kicking up the dust,
esky in the boot,
Kelpie by my side,
singing Christmas songs,
It's Summer time and I am in
my singlet, shorts and thongs
Oh! Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way,
Christmas in Australia on a scorching summers day, Hey!
Jingle bells, jingle bells, Christmas time is beaut!,
Oh what fun it is to ride in a rusty Holden Ute.
Engine's getting hot;
we dodge the kangaroos,
The swaggie climbs aboard,
he is welcome too.
All the family's there,
sitting by the pool,
Christmas Day the Aussie way,
by the barbecue.
Oh! Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way,
Christmas in Australia on a scorching summers day, Hey!
Jingle bells, jingle bells, Christmas time is beaut!,
Oh what fun it is to ride in a rusty Holden Ute.
Come the afternoon,
Grandpa has a doze,
The kids and Uncle Bruce,
are swimming in their clothes.
The time comes 'round to go,
we take the family snap,
Pack the car and all shoot through,
before the washing up.
Oh! Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way,
Christmas in Australia on a scorching summers day, Hey!
Jingle bells, jingle bells, Christmas time is beaut!,
Oh what fun it is to ride in a rusty Holden Ute.

Ok, quick translation of some of our slang
Ute -a vehicle
Esky - insulated container that keeps food/drinks cool, especially when
ice/cool-pacs thrown in also. Us kiwi's call these chilly-bins ;-)
Kelpie - Aussie sheepdog bred from the Scottish collie.
Thongs - low shoe with one strap that slips between big toes. Us kiwi's
call these jandals.
Swaggie - tramp travelling with swag (bush-traveller's bundle)

    Viv &     Only when the last tree has died     o  ___
    Fluffy    and the last river been poisoned     o /@  \/
   (=*_*=)     and the last fish been caught        >  )::
             will we realise we cannot eat money.    \___/\
Chief Seattle, Chief of the Swamish Native Americans