At 07:14 PM 12/22/99 -0500, Jeff Kell wrote:
>Actually 133 years, the last time was 1866, but that's a minor nit :-)

National Public Radio (aka NPR) did a piece on this today and also said the
story of 100+ years is false and referred to the date that Strike refers.
They also said that the difference is not that great from the bright full
moons we have about every ten years.  They advised people to NOT turn off
their head lights on the car and drive by moon light.

/Don                   o O o
                   o O o _
                        (O)
                        |^|