On Wednesday, December 29, 1999 5:51 AM, Ed Graves wrote:

> I'd like to go diving more than once every other
> month.
> I'd like to be in shape to dive more regularly.
> I'd like to be healthy enough to dive more regularly.
> And finally, I'd like to be a babe magnet, like
> Strike.

Ed!  I hate to disillusion you but it's not all beer and skittles being a
sex-symbol!  There's onerous responsibilities attached to the role.  Think
about it!  There's only one of you and a whole world of women!  A person can
only spread themselves so far and there's bound to be a lot of
disappointment!  :-)

Are you ready to handle that?  :-)

Strike