Can you help...

I'm looking for two women to "star" in a short promo video on shark diving in the Bahamas.

Requirements:
21-30 years old
Model/Actress ­ Must be comfortable and outgoing in front of the camera
Must be SCUBA certified

Background:
Wešre testing a new underwater camera with a major housing manufacturer, and are looking for on-screen talent to star in a short video clip. We will be following the talent as they prep, conduct, and complete a shark dive.  The shoot will take place between January 3 ­ 9 in Nassau, Bahamas.

Compensation:
We will pay expenses (flight, lodging, meals) in exchange for their talent services. In addition, they'll receive closing credits on the final video. The video will be shown at the DEMA and NAB conferences next year, as well as used for other promotional purposes.

I you know of anyone who might be interested, please have them e-mail me at: [log in to unmask] as soon as possible (or call me at 718-432-0661... only serious inquiries only. Also, no talent agencies, please.)

Thanks!

Tom Strodel