Report Format

Help for Report Format

Search Options

Help for Show Lists

My Lists

My Settings

LISTSERV.BROWN.EDU (1161 Lists)

Check All | Uncheck All

[ << ] [Previous] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [Next]

List NamesAscending

List Descriptions

SSDP-EBOARD
SSDP Executive Board List
This list is for regular communication between members of the SSDP
executive board.
SSS
Shanghai Students Society List
Shanghai Students Society List
STANDATBROWN

STARLA
Starla & Sons List
Starla & Sons List
STATCOM
Brown University STATCOM List
Brown University STATCOM List
STATLG-L
Baseball (and Lesser Sports) Discussion List
Baseball (and Lesser Sports) Discussion List
STEERCOM
Meiklejohn Steering Committee List
Meiklejohn Steering Committee List
STEEREHOUSE
Steere House Art Projects List
Steere House Art Projects List
STOPRAPE
Sexual Assault Activist List
Sexual Assault Activist List
STSGRAD-L
Science & Techology Studies Grad Students List
Science & Techology Studies Grad Students List
STSUNDERGRADS
Science and Technology Studies Undergrad List
Science and Technology Studies Undergrad List
STUDENTSFOROBAMA

STUDENTSFORPP
Brown Students for Planned Parenthood
Brown Students for Planned Parenthood
STUDENTS_UEP
Students-Only UEP List
Students-Only UEP List
STUDENTWORK
Student Work National Meeting List
Student Work National Meeting List
STUDIOSIXTY-FOUR
Studio '64 General Body List
Studio '64 General Body List
SUBFREE
Substance-Free Events List
Substance-Free Events List
SUFI
Sustainable Food Initiative List
Sustainable Food Initiative List
SUMMERDANCE13

SUPERHEROGISP

SVN
Brown University Subversion Users List
Brown University Subversion Users List
SVN-ANNOUNCE
Brown University Subversion Announcement List
Brown University Subversion Announcement List
SW-L
ACUNS SW-L Discussion List
ACUNS SW-L Discussion List
SWANA
SWANA Community List
Southwest Asian and North African community list
SWE
Society of Women Engineers List
Society of Women Engineers List
SWEARER-ALUMNI
Swearer Center Alumni List
Swearer Center Alumni List
SWEARER-BULLETIN
Swearer Center BULLETIN
Swearer Center BULLETIN
SWEATERCLUB
Brown Sweater Club List
Brown Sweater Club List
SWINGCLUB
Brown Swing Club
For those who like dancin'
SWISS
Swiss Cultural Club List
Swiss Cultural Club List
SYRF

TABLETENNIS
Brown Table Tennis Club List
Brown Table Tennis Club List
TAIKO
TAIKO List
TAIKO List
TANGSOODO
Brown Tang Soo Do Club List
This is the email list for the Brown Tang Soo Do Club. Its purpose is
to keep track of members and contacts, and allow them to post
club-related announcements to the group. One or more club officers
will manage this list.
TAPS0220_STORYTELLERS

TAPSDUG
Theatre Arts/Performance Studies Department Undergraduate Group List
Theatre Arts/Performance Studies Department Undergraduate Group List
TAPSTECH

TBN
The Bear Necessities List
The Bear Necessities List
TBN-ANNOUNCE
The Bear Necessities Announcement List
The Bear Necessities Announcement List
TEACHED2003
Teach Ed 2003 Graduates List
Teach Ed 2003 Graduates List
TEACHED2004
TEACHED Alumni 2003-2004 List
TEACHED Alumni 2003-2004 List
TEACHED2005
TEACHED 2005 Alumni List
TEACHED 2005 Alumni List
TEACHED2006
TEACHED 2006 Alumni List
TEACHED 2006 Alumni List
TEACHED2007
TEACHED 2007 List
TEACHED 2007 List
TEACHED2008
Teacher Education 2008 List
Teacher Education 2008 List
TEACHED2009
Teacher Education 2009 List
Teacher Education 2009 List
TEACHED2010
Teacher Education 2010 List
Teacher Education 2010 List
TEACHER_ED_2011
Teacher Education 2011 List
Teacher Education 2011 List
TEAMHBV
Brown Team HBV List
Brown Team HBV List
TEI-CORRESP-SIG
TEI for correspondence SIG discussion list
access control
------ -------
#
# This is intended to allow text/plain, text/xml, or whatever,
# but reject any binary attachment.
#
#
# Review-- defines who is allowed to see the list of
# members of this list.
# On the one hand, we'd like anyone who wants to know
# whose on this list for any intelligent reason to be
# able to get this information. On the other hand, we
# don't want to give spammers an easy way to collect a
# bunch of valid e-mail addresses. Here we compramise
# by setting it so that any member of any TEI list hosted
# here at Brown can see who is a member of this list.
#

distribution
------------
# We use the defaults of most distribution keywords, particularly:
# Daily-Threshold-- 50
# Ack-- No
# Digest-- Yes,Same,Daily
# Mail-Via-- DISTRIBUTE
# Newsgroups-- None
# Prime-- Yes
# Sender-- ???

error handling
----- --------

list maintenance

security
--------

subscription

other
-----

[ << ] [Previous] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [Next]

Help for Lists per Page