Report Format

Help for Report Format

Search Options

Help for Show Lists

My Lists

My Settings

LISTSERV.BROWN.EDU (1161 Lists)

Check All | Uncheck All

[ << ] [Previous] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [Next]

List NamesAscending

List Descriptions

TEI-DIR-WG
Working Group on TEI text directionality discussion list
Working Group on TEI text directionality discussion list
TEI-GRAPHICS-SIG
TEI Text and Graphics SIG discussion list
access control
------ -------
#
# This is intended to allow text/plain, text/xml, or whatever,
# but reject any binary attachment.
#
#
# Review-- defines who is allowed to see the list of
# members of this list.
# On the one hand, we'd like anyone who wants to know
# whose on this list for any intelligent reason to be
# able to get this information. On the other hand, we
# don't want to give spammers an easy way to collect a
# bunch of valid e-mail addresses. Here we compramise
# by setting it so that any member of any TEI list hosted
# here at Brown can see who is a member of this list.
#

distribution
------------
# We use the defaults of most distribution keywords, particularly:
# Daily-Threshold-- 50
# Ack-- No
# Digest-- Yes,Same,Daily
# Mail-Via-- DISTRIBUTE
# Newsgroups-- None
# Prime-- Yes
# Sender-- ???

error handling
----- --------

list maintenance
---- -----------

security
--------

subscription
------------

other
-----
TEI-L
TEI (Text Encoding Initiative) public discussion list
access control
------ -------
#
# This is intended to allow text/plain, text/xml, or whatever,
# but reject any binary attachment.
#
#
# Review-- defines who is allowed to see the list of
# members of this list.
# On the one hand, we'd like anyone who wants to know
# whose on this list for any intelligent reason to be
# able to get this information. On the other hand, we
# don't want to give spammers an easy way to collect a
# bunch of valid e-mail addresses. Here we compramise
# by setting it so that any member of any TEI list can
# see who is a member of this list.
#
# above line is to try to avoid the spam and spam-as-command-reply problems
# we've been having lately -- Syd, 2004-06-20

distribution
------------
# We use the defaults of most distribution keywords, particularly:
# Daily-Threshold-- 50
# Ack-- No
# Digest-- Yes,Same,Daily
# Mail-Via-- DISTRIBUTE
# Newsgroups-- None
# Prime-- Yes
# Sender-- ???

error handling
----- --------

list maintenance
---- -----------

security
--------

subscription
------------

other
-----
TEI-LINGUISTICS
TEI for Linguistics
access control
------ -------
#
[...]

Interest Group "TEI for Linguists", a.k.a the LingSIG, and it
groups together people interested in applying the TEI in their
everyday work on broadly understood linguistics or
language-resource maintenance, as well as those who act as
"external experts" in this area (not working with the TEI but
with other formalisms) and are willing to share their expertise
with the TEI-ers.

The wiki page for this community is located at
http://wiki.tei-c.org/index.php/LingSIG . Note that you need to
register in order to edit the wiki, but that takes only around a
minute and guarantees the low level of Wikimedia-targeted spam
that we enjoy there.
TEI-MEET
TEI Annual Members' Meeting discussion list
TEI Annual Members' Meeting discussion list
TEI-MEET-10
TEI Conference 2010
TEI Conference 2010
TEI-MEET-11
TEI Conference 2011
TEI Conference 2011
TEI-MEMBERS
TEI members and subscribers announcement list
TEI members and subscribers announcement list
TEI-MS-SIG
TEI Manuscript SIG discussion list
access control
------ -------
#
[...]

TEI-MUSIC-SIG
TEI and Music SIG discussion list
access control
------ -------
#
[...]

TEI-OL-SIG
TEI Overlapping Markup SIG discussion list
TEI Overlapping Markup SIG discussion list
TEI-ONTO-SIG
TEI Ontologies SIG List
access control
------ -------
#
[...]

TEI-PB
TEI Physical Bibliography Work Group discussion list
TEI Physical Bibliography Work Group discussion list
TEI-PUB-SIG
TEI SIG for Scholarly Publishing
access control
------ -------
#
[...]

TEI-SIGS
TEI Special Interest Groups discussion list
access control
------ -------
#
[...]

TEI-TOOLS-SIG
TEI Tools SIG discussion list
access control
------ -------
#
[...]

TEM
Transmission Electron Microscope Users List
This list is designed to facilitate communication among users of the
TEMs in the Electron Microscope Facility at Brown. Users are
encouraged to use this list for specific TEM related concerns,
including equipment problems (and solutions) as well as technical
questions and recommendations. Also, this email list should be
used to announce same-day cancellations of reserved TEM time.
TEMPO
Tempo Performance Co. List
Tempo Performance Co. or Tempo is Brown University's first ever
combined singing and dancing performance group. We perform covers of
well known songs in K-pop, J-pop, English, and many other genres!
TENNIS

TEST-FOOTER
Footer Test List
Footer Test List
THE-RIB

THEATRE-COLLECTIVE
Brown Theatre Collective List
The general body of the Brown Theatre Collective
THEATRE_DEPARTMENT_NEWS

THEJANUSPROJECT

THEPLUG

THEPOLICYLAB
The Policy Lab
This Listserv is intended to disseminate events/publications from the
new policy lab at Brown.
THEUNDERGROUND
The Underground Coffee Co List
A list for news and events from The Underground Coffee Company, a
not-for-profit, student-run coffee shop operating weekdays from 9-5 in
the basement of Faunce.
THREEOFSWORDS
Three of Swords Society List
The Three of Swords Society is a salon dedicated to the pursuit of
philosophy, broadly defined. We welcome fellow pattern-seekers and
meaning-makers to join our Listserv and attend our soirees.
THURSDAY-SUPPER
Weekly Thursday Interfaith Supper List
Weekly Thursday Interfaith Supper List
THYST-L
Thistle Discussion List
Thistle Discussion List
TIBETAPPRECIATION
Tibet Appreciation Initiative List
Tibet Appreciation Initiative List
TIKKUN
Tikkun Club List
Tikkun Club List
TOASTMASTERS
Brown Noise (Toastmasters) Public Speaking List
A list of people in and interested in the Brown Noise Toastmasters club.
TOURGUIDES
Brown University Tour Guides List
Brown University Tour Guides List
TRANSFERS
General Transfer List
General Transfer List
TRANSGEN
TS/TV/TG List
TS/TV/TG List
TRIATHLON-BROWN
Brown Triathlon List
Brown Triathlon List
TRIPLEHELIX
The Triple Helix Magazine List
The Triple Helix Magazine List
TROWELBLAZERS
Trowelblazers@Brown List
In Trowelblazers @Brown you’ll find a group of early career female
scientists and their allies coming together in solidarity to reflect on
experiences in the field and academia and engage in meaningful
exchanges related to gender issues and accessibility. We are striving
towards a more intersectional understanding of what it means to be a
woman in archaeology and the challenges one may or may not face in
doing so. Come join us at our monthly meetings and mixers to support
each other in our endeavors! Anyone who believes they might be able to
contribute or benefit from being in a supportive and comfortable
environment and participating in such discussions is welcome to join
us! To facilitate conversations there may on occasion be events limited
to certain groups within the community.
TSA
Thai Student Association General Body List
Thai Student Association General Body List
TSCRIPT
Telescript Discussion List
Telescript Discussion List
TUNES-FOR-CHANGE-L
Tunes for Change at Brown University List
Tunes for Change is a performance/service organization that will act as
a liaison between the performance community and charitable
organizations both on and off campus. Tunes for Change functions to
organize performance events that sponsor charitable organizations in
order to raise money to serve the Providence community. This
organization serves two distinct purposes for the Brown student
population: providing student musicians with opportunities to perform
and offering a means to mobilize their talents to serve their
community.
TWTPERS2015
2015 TWTP Participants List
2015 TWTP Participants List
TWTPERS2016
2016 TWTP Participants List
2016 TWTP Participants List
TWTPERS2017
2017 TWTP Participants List
2017 TWTP Participants List
TZEDEKHILLEL
Tzedek Hillel List
Tzedek Hillel List
UAID-L
United Against Infectious Diseases at Brown List
United Against Infectious Diseases at Brown List
UAM
Uganda Action Movement List
Uganda Action Movement List
UAVS
Unmanned Aerial Vehicles List
Unmanned Aerial Vehicles List
UFB
Undergraduate Finance Board List
Undergraduate Finance Board List

[ << ] [Previous] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [Next]

Help for Lists per Page